Job ID: 9713
Job Title: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Region: Yorkshire and Humber
County: County Durham
Profession: Veterinary Surgeon
Category: Small Animal
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Job Description: Veterinary Surgeon wanted to work in a friendly practice in the North East of England. A great salary awaits, depending on experience. You’ll have easy access to the North Coast, The Great North Yorkshire Moors, Northern Cities, and much more to explore. To help you settle into your new role, accommodation and transport can be provided.
Our client is a100% small animal team, spread across 4 sites, with a superb support network of other Vets, RVNs, SVNs, VNAs, and admin teams. They have Vets working towards Certificates, and Diploma qualified nurses and can offer a great career move with huge potential.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and motivated individual, someone who is keen to progress and develop themselves, or lead, encourage, and support others to do the same.
You will work on flexible rotas with no out-of-hours and 1:3 Saturdays.
Included in the package on offer:
• 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
• £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
• Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
• RCVS Membership paid
• Two other membership subscriptions
• VDS cover
• Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
• Discounted Veterinary fees
• My Benefits – various discounts, including gym memberships and retail
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Enhanced company sick pay
• Colleague engagement survey
• Annual pay reviews
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Career progression opportunities