Job ID: 7753
Job Title: Veterinary Surgeon - Full or Part Time
Region: East Midlands
Profession: Veterinary Surgeon
Category: Small Animal
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Job Description: Our client is expanding their friendly, client care award winning team based in Kettering and they are looking for an additional vet to join them!
You will be joining a supportive and established team of currently 3.5 vets to grow the team to 4.5 Vets. They also have 5 RVNs, student nurses and 5 lovely receptionists and in addition, benefit from regular visits from an orthopaedic surgeon who carries out TTAs and complex orthopaedic procedures. The team have a variety of individual interests with a certificate holder in Feline Medicine, a vet with special interests in Surgery and also embarking on the Dermatology Certificate, so if you have any area of particular interest, this could be the practice for you!
The team see a wide variety of cases and have a growing number of insured clients allowing cases, both medical and surgical, and encourage time to be taken to thoroughly investigate, work up and follow cases through to a high standard. You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases and you will enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Above all you must have excellent communication skills, enjoy clear and thorough conversations with clients and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients and the wider team!
The practice is well equipped with state of the art equipment including digital radiography, Doppler ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitor and ECG. The practice also offers free onsite parking and is conveniently located for easy access into central London.
They can offer you:
• Full or part time hours (some flexibility) with 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs
• Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
• Competitive salary package dependent on experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Job share considered
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Childcare vouchers and company discounts and rewards scheme
• Option of enhanced annual leave allowance
• Regular clinical meetings and opportunities for case reviews
• A vibrant and fun environment to work in, with constant supply of tea, coffee and snacks.
• Death in Service at 4 x annual salary