Job ID: 12451
Job Title: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Full or Part Time
Region: South West
Profession: Veterinary Surgeon
Category: Small Animal
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Job Description: If you are looking to join a small, friendly practice with a great reputation in the local area, this could be the role for you!
Our client first opened their doors in 2014 and have retained the same team from then until now when one of their vets has decided to branch out and take a different direction in their career, leaving an exciting opportunity for a new colleague to come on board.
The practice itself is based in a stand-alone building on a busy retail park with ample parking and popular amenities nearby. they are also only a 5-minute walk to the train station, close to the town centre a short journey away and just 1 hour away from thriving tourist destinations such as Exeter, Bath and the coast!
The ideal candidate will have solid GP experience, be a team player and have great communication skills. You will be part of an incredibly experienced and supportive vet team who are ready to mentor any less experienced colleagues.
This role is offered as a full or part time position, with a clear diary structure and lots of team catch ups factored into the day as well as 20-minute consults as standard. The practice also closes at 6pm several days a week and the weekend rota is just 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Included in the package on offer:
• Salary up to £55,000, commensurate with experience
• 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays, (increasing after 2 years’ service)
• Private Health Care
• Life Assurance 4 x Annual Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Dedicated CPD allowance
• Funding and support towards Certificates available
• Career progression
• No OOH
• Relocation allowance
• Fully funded Sponsorship/Visa
• Cycle to work scheme
• Access to Colleague Assistance Programmes – Retail Trust, Port of Call and MHFA
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards