- Job Reference: 902
- Job Title: Veterinary Surgeon
- Job Category: Small Animal
- Job County: Hampshire
- Start Date: 15 Jan 2018
- End Date: None
- Job Description: Exciting opportunity for a 2+ year qualified vet to join this no corportate, 1.5 vet, small animal practice.You will be part of a dynamic team with little/no management responsibilities, working in a modern, bright, spacious, comfortable and well- equipped premises. Good work-life balance with a reasonable working week, holiday, CPD allowance and out of hours is covered by Vets Now. There is also support from experienced vets available if and when needed. Accommodation available if required.
This practice has a friendly atmosphere with an excellent support team comprising of three nurses, one receptionist and a group practice manager and administrator.
Comprehensive in-house diagnostics; Digital radiography, modern dentistry, with dental xray, ultrasound, on site blood testing and advanced anaesthesia and monitoring including sPO2, BP, temp, ECG, isoflurane and sevoflurane.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A team player with drive and ambition who takes pride in the work they do (practising superior quality medicine and pet care).
• Someone who is willing to make the practice a place they are proud to work in and be associated with.
• Someone who is enthusiastic, friendly and does whatever it takes to ensure both clients and team members feel valued.
• Someone who wants to be the best they are capable of being; who wants more than just a job, they want a career.
• Someone who wants to be rewarded well for the work they do.
- Shifts: Full_Time