- Job Reference: 5953
- Job Title: Veterinary Surgeon
- Job Category: Small Animal
- Job County: Lancashire
- Start Date: 8 Oct 2018
- End Date: None
- Job Description: Enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon sought to join this proudly independent small animal hospital.
This fun and dynamic team of 9 vets (including a number of advanced certificate holders), based in the heart of beautiful Lancashire, have an emphasis on clinical excellence.
Their purpose built well equipped hospital with all the usual toys (digital X-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, ECG, tonometry and in house lab + technician) in an ideal location with proximity to both Manchester and Liverpool cities (and nightlife!), but also the Lake District and North Wales for any outdoor activity/walking enthusiasts.
Friendly and supportive team with regular social events (optional of course!), and the possibility to bring your pet to work, we are animal lovers after all…
• 33 days holidays per year, and we encourage you to use them all up!
• 1 in 6 weekends on call night work(with a full week off in lieu).
• Professional fees (RCVS/VDS) and publication of your choice paid for.
• CPD funded and actively encouraged – they truly believe in enabling growth in your role here.
• Employee Pension contribution – 3% of your total salary.
• For those eco-friendly people the practice are registered under the Cycle to Work scheme
• Short or long term accommodation available
• Practice vehicle for any on call staff
- Shifts: Full_Time