- Job Reference: 4703
- Job Title: Veterinary Surgeon
- Job Category: Small Animal
- Job County: South London
- Start Date: None
- End Date: None
- Job Description: We are seeking a locum vet for a long term/permanent position for this surgery in Croydon from September. 4 day week plus 1 in 3 weekends. Position involves routine consults and routine ops, a varied work load including many medical and surgical cases and the candidate must pride themselves in working cases up to a very high standard. Onsite they have a variety of equipment/toys to use:
• flexible bronchoscope / gastroscope and rigid Rhinoscope
• Digital X-ray machine
• In house Catalyst biochem machine
• Ultrasound with Doppler
• Full dental suite
• blood pressure machine
They are a close friendly team with highly engaged and motivated colleagues with capacity for 4 vets, Their Head vet and practice partner has over 20 years veterinary experience and is particularly interested in Internal Medicine and Ultrasonography. To complete the team, they have a full time Practice Manager, several experienced RVNs, enthusiastic VCA's, and dedicated receptionists.
Purpose built practice located inside a busy pets at home with excellent transport links around the Croydon area. They are based right next to Waddon train station on the Purley Way which is a busy direct link into central London. Trains run frequently to London Victoria, approx. 20 mins to central London. They are also 15 minute drive away from the M23 and have free onsite parking with lots of space available. Onsite they have free tea and coffee facilities in the colleague room where you will usually find some cake! and local supermarkets are only 5-10 min walk away.
- Shifts: Full_Time